TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A TASTE OF HARMONY
1. Think HQ of 16-20 Thistlethwaite Street, South Melbourne (“the Promoter”) is responsible for conducting the A Taste of Harmony Competition (“the Competition”) on behalf of the Trustee for the Scanlon Foundation (ABN 87 838 627 010) (“The trustee for Australian Multicultural Foundation Research Trust”).
2. The Promoter will respond to queries, manage the entry and judging processes and award the Competition prize.
3. Entry to this Competition is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years and over and with a valid Facebook account.
Conditions of Entry
6. Competition entry is unlimited. Entrants can enter as many times as they wish.
7. Entry is free of charge. Entrants must live in Australia
8. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse a person entry to the Competition or to disqualify an entrant who has breached these terms and conditions.
9. This competition is a game of skill. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
Each entrant acknowledges that the information that they are providing is being provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information that any entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these terms and conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
10. The Competition commences on 18 March 2019 and closes on 29 March 2019 (“the Competition Period”). To enter the Competition and be eligible the win the prize each entrant must do the following:
· Share photo/s from their A Taste of Harmony event using the hashtag #ATOH19
11. Eight (8) entrants will be selected as the winners by the Promoter and will be awarded with a copy of The Great Australian Cookbook’ (“the Prize”).
12. The Promoter will announce the winner via the Taste of Harmony Instagram each day between 19-22 March and 25-28 March. A Taste of Harmony will also send a direct message to the winning entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the identity of the winning entrant. The Prize shall be sent via post at an address nominated by the winning entrant. The judges’ decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
13. If the entrants do not contact the Promoter within two (2) days of the Promoter sending the direct message, the Prize will be forfeited to the next entrant (s) chosen by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. The alternate winner (s) shall be notified via the Taste of Harmony Facebook page and shall send a direct message to the winning entrant with the contact details of the Promoter.
14. Entry to this Competition is conditional upon the entrant providing personal information to the Promoter. The Promoter collects information only for the purpose of the Competition and marketing the Taste of Harmony event on behalf of Scanlon Foundation. The Promoter will take reasonable steps to protect personal information and shall destroy or de-identify information when no longer required in relation to the Competition.
15. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Each entrant consents to the Promoter and/or Australian Multicultural Foundation using their name, likeness, entry, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winning entrant (including photograph, electronic publication, printed material, film and/or recording of same) in any media (including social media and the A Taste of Harmony website) in perpetuity without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter and/or Australian Multicultural Foundation. Each entrant unconditionally, perpetually and irrevocably waives any moral rights (as defined in the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)) that they have in the entry or content or other intellectual property created as a result of this Competition. For the purposes of this clause, “intellectual property rights” means all present and future intellectual and industrial property rights throughout the world, including (but not limited to) all rights in respect of copyright in all literary works, artistic works, and any other works or subject matter in which copyright subsists and may in the future subsist.
16. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the Prize. The Promoter will not be responsible if the Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control. In the event of such unavailability, the Promoter will provide a substitute Prize of equivalent value.
17. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any prize being lost, damaged, destroyed or stolen in transit to the extent permitted by law.
18. Each entrant acknowledges that any cost associated with accessing the Taste of Harmony Facebook page is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service or mobile phone service provider used.