A Taste of Harmony 2021 is now in full swing, and we are excited to reveal the recipe that A Taste of Harmony ambassadors Guy Grossi and Nazeem Hussain will be whipping up on Instagram Live in our upcoming Cook-A-Long event!
On Monday 22 March at 1.00pm, Guy will put Nazeem’s culinary skills to the test as he shows us how to make his delicious ‘Gnocchi Fungi’ for lunch.
You too have the opportunity to cook-a-long with Guy and Nazeem, with the ingredients and equipment required for the recipe below.
So, why not give it a whirl? It’s sure to be both delicious and fun, and a great way for teams still working from home to participate in A Taste of Harmony this year!
You and your colleagues can join the Cook-A-Long by following @taseofharmony_au on Instagram, where the event will start as a live video stream at 1:00pm AEDT on Monday.
GUY GROSSI’S GNOCCHI FUNGI
- 2.4kg Royal Blue potatoes
- 2 egg yolks
- 500g plain flour
- Grated nutmeg
- 150ml extra virgin olive oil
- 15gm garlic crushed
- 750gm pine mushrooms, sliced, or any seasonal mushroom
- 15gm thyme leaves
- 150ml white wine (optional)
- 120gm unsalted butter
- 30gm flat leaf parsley chopped
- Cracked black pepper
- 50gm pecorino cheese, grated
- Kitchen knife
- Large saucepan
- Oven trays
- Wooden spoon
- Chopping board
- Shallow pan/frying pan
- Fine grater/microplane
- Potato ricer (if you can’t find one, you could try using a food mill or coarse vegetable grater instead)
- Gnocchi board/paddle (or a fork will make an okay substitute)
You’ll need a stove top, plus an oven (for drying out the potatoes) for this recipe.
When: 1:00pm – 2:00pm (AEDT), Monday 22 March 2021
How to participate: Follow @tasteofharmony_au on Instagram and click to watch the live video at 1:00pm.