A Taste of Harmony is back!
Australia’s biggest celebration of cultural diversity in the workplace is set to return from 15 – 26 March 2021 with more ways than ever to take part!
It has never been more important to recognise the value of cultural diversity in every Australian workplace and create meaningful opportunities for team members to stay connected. Even with remote and flexible working arrangements, you can continue to take part in a safe, easy and enjoyable way.
We are excited to announce the many ways your business can get involved in A Taste of Harmony 2021:
- Host a (COVID-safe) physical or virtual lunch or morning tea event with your work team. If you are doing it remotely, use our custom Zoom backgrounds.
- Create a recipe book to showcase the different cultures of your team. You may even turn this into a competition or ask people to send images of their cooking and dishes. It’s a great way to involve people working from home.
- Coordinate a team building activity that gets people talking about their cultural heritage.
- Support restaurants and cafes local to your workplace by ordering food and trying different cuisines. Along the way, you’ll be supporting small businesses, some of which were hit hard by the pandemic.
- Use our discussion guides to create conversations about cultural diversity. Or access our range of tools and resources to extend the activity beyond the day.
Register now And we’ll keep you up to date with campaign news and a range of engaging online events in the lead-up to March.
If you have any questions about your involvement in 2021, send us an email at email@example.com.