Share home cooking with your colleagues!
We hope you are all well and finding creative ways within your workplaces to respond to the current shutdowns. We have heard some great examples and would like to contribute to your bank of ideas.
Understandably many of our participants needed to postpone their A Taste of Harmony events following the advice from the Australian Government in response to COVID-19.
Even though the Taste of Harmony workplace events have been put on hold, many organisations are looking to use this platform to bring their staff together.
Most of us have found ourselves spending a lot more time in the kitchen, preparing more home cooked meals for our families or house mates. Why not share this with your team?
You may like to get involved in the following activities:
– Share recipes, photos or even a short video of what you are cooking at home through your intranets.
– Looking for something new to cook? Visit the A Taste of Harmony recipe page and try out a new dish. You can even challenge yourself to make one of our celebrity chef recipes.
– Take the advice of Gabriel Gaté and add a new recipe to your repertoire but remember to take Gabriel’s advice and don’t just cook it once, cook it three times before you move on to the next one.
– Ask your team to allocate a recipe from their repertoire to another team member as a challenge. Each team member can provide a list of ‘musts’ (take only 20 mins to prepare, be suitable for children and adults, can be cooked in one pan etc) or ‘must nots’ (gluten free, no meat, etc).
– Login into the Event Hub to download the cultural quiz (or the new advanced cultural quiz) to kick off your next team meeting.
We are excited about A Taste of Harmony 2021, so if you have any ideas that you think we should include our future campaigns, please let us know via email@example.com.
Until then, please stay safe.