Optus Harmony Photo Competition
At Optus, we celebrate moments that matter. This March, we want to celebrate our people coming together for “A Taste of Harmony.” It takes less than a minute to re-register!
This year, we’re giving you the chance to win an unforgettable experience with OzHarvest’s “Cooking for a Cause”. You, and 7 Optus colleagues, will get the opportunity to learn zero-waste cooking skills, while transforming rescued ingredients into gourmet meals to support vulnerable communities.
It’s time to bring your team together, share food and stories and celebrate cultural diversity!
What are you waiting for? To be eligible to win, simply:
- Register your event here by Friday 31 March 2023
- Make sure to use an Optus email address when you register.
2. Share Your Photos
- Submit a photo of yourself and your Optus colleagues celebrating Harmony Day by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject “Harmony Moments”.
- And tell us in 25 words or less “What does celebrating A Taste of Harmony mean to you, and how is this shown in your photo?”
The Nitty Gritty
- The winning team can have a max group of 8.
- The winner will need to nominate 7 other Optus employees to be part of the team.
- All team members need to be in the same state.
- For further details, read the competition tens and conditions here.