Choose an activity and register for A Taste Of Harmony!
There are a number of fun, safe and worthwhile ways to get involved in A Taste of Harmony 2022!
- Host an event in person or virtually with your team
- Create a company or team cookbook with much loved recipes from your team
- Provide team building opportunities to share stories of heritage
- Support your local restaurants and cafes by ordering in and exploring different cultures in your local area
- Utilise the ATOH discussion guides to have a team conversation around cultural diversity
- Take part in one of our pre-organised online events and hear from your favourite celebrity chefs and leaders in cultural diversity.
Regardless of how you choose to take part, we ask that you register your organisation.
It is really important to register and will only take a couple of minutes. Once you have completed your registration, you’ll be able to access the event hub which has everything you need to organise an activity to recognise and celebrate cultural diversity at your workplace.
Bring your team closer together by sharing stories and learning more about your colleagues. You’ll be amazed at what you don’t know
Don’t just talk about cultural diversity as something that is important, show everyone that it matters!
Gain access to the unique event hub where you can organise your activities, find lots of inspiration and download tools to make your day extra special
Help us to keep track of how many Australians are taking part in this unique national event!