Australia’s favourite celebration of cultural diversity in the workplace will return in 2023 with the dates now confirmed!
A Taste of Harmony will take place from: Monday 20 March until Friday 31 March 2023.
It’s a really important time for Australians to come together, stay connected and celebrate the cultural diversity in workplace teams. We’ll continue to provide safe, easy and enjoyable ways to take part including:
- Host a (COVID-safe) physical or virtual lunch or morning tea event with your work team or join one of our virtual events.
- Create a team recipe book to showcase the different cultures.
- Organise a team activity online, sharing cultural and travel memories.
- Support restaurants and cafes local to your workplace by ordering food and trying different cuisines and supporting small businesses, some of which were hit hard by the pandemic.
- Use our discussion guides to create conversations about cultural diversity, and what it means to your team.
Register your team today!