Australia’s favourite celebration of cultural diversity in the workplace will return in 2024 with the dates now confirmed!
A Taste of Harmony will take place from: Monday 18 March until Friday 19 April 2024
This year we have expanded our dates to accomodate the participation of individuals who will observe Ramadan (likely to take place from March 9 – April 8 2024). Usually A Taste of Harmony runs over two weeks in March but will instead run into April so that everyone can take part.
During March, we are encouraging workplaces to utilise this time to learn more about Ramadan and will be producing materials to assist with this.
It’s a really important time for Australians to come together, stay connected and celebrate the cultural diversity in workplace teams. We’ll continue to provide safe, easy and enjoyable ways to take part including:
- Host a (COVID-safe) physical or virtual lunch or morning tea event with your work team or join one of our virtual events.
- Create a team recipe book to showcase the different cultures.
- Organise a team activity online, sharing cultural and travel memories.
- Learn about Ramadan, and what it means for the people in your workplace who observe it
- Use our discussion guides to create conversations about cultural diversity, and what it means to your team.